Change of Address or Name

registration.jpgPlease notify our staff as soon as possible of any changes. You may be asked to fill in a form.

For a change of name the Health Authority requires that certain documents are sent to them. This is in order to authorise the change. Please ask for advice at reception.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website